Bi-Monthly eNews update
- August 15, 2018Since the start of the trade war, world markets have been holding their breaths with the hope that this 'spat' would be short-lived. The outlook now...
- August 1, 2018This page is the first of the 19 page newsletter.
- June 30, 2018This is the first page of the 19 page newsletter.
- June 7, 2018The U.S. Unemployment rate just posted a new 45-year low. That is good news for the S&P 500.
- June 1, 2018This is the first page of the 17 page June newsletter
- May 9, 2018This is a chart comparison between the S&P 500 and the 10-year yields. It shows the rise in bond yields is a normal action during a bull market.
- April 30, 2018This is the first page of the 18 page newsletter
- April 25, 2018Interest rates are starting to rise. What industry group likes that? The banks.